What are the ways to use Telstra email on Webmail?
It will work exclusively on the newer and safer browsers. So the most needed thing is that you have to keep your browser upgrade. In this article, we are going to discuss upon it and to give a glimpse upon how to use Telstra email on Webmail.
Follow these steps as given for a frequent access of Telstra Webmail:
Generate a new email account and add an attachment file with it:-
- Go to “new email”.
- Type the full email address to whom you have to send a message in ‘to’ space. You can also choose from the contacts.
- If you have to send a copy to other contacts, you can choose Cc on the right and enter the respective mailing addresses.
- Now, write your subject as well as your message in the given space.
- Click on the paperclip icons which will appear next to Attachments.
- Choose the particular attachment to send from your saved documents in your folders and desktop.
- Hit on ‘send’.
How can we download that particular attachment:-
- Find the email which consists of attachment (s) which will appear in the preview pane.
- Hit on ‘download’ to download the attached file.
- Hit on the ‘preview’ icon to see to the attachment. (this function is not available for all the file types)
- In case the attachment is a calendar invitation, hit on the ‘add to calendar’ icon to add the respective event in your calendar.
Simple ways to reply to an email:-
- Select the email to which you have to send a reply.
- Now hit on ‘reply’ or ‘reply all’ accordingly.
- Enter your message.
- Hit on ‘send’. You can come back to your inbox by choosing it in the left-hand menu.
Now you have to generate an email signature:-
- Go to the ‘settings’.
- Open the ‘mail menu’ and select ‘signature’ (auto insert signature will be chosen by default)
- Hit on ‘add’ and set emails by default if you want to.
- Choose text email according to your choice. If you elect rich text then you can go to the toolbar to format your signature.
- Type in your name for the verification of the signature.
- Now save it after entering your signature details.
You can also do email forwarding, manage your account and add new accounts simply by following some simple instructions that you can find on Telstra Support. In case you need any help in this regard, you can come to us any time for proper guidance. We are available 24/7 on call, chat as well as to give you the remote assistance.