How to connect Telstra Belong Wi-Fi
Belong is broad internet service provider to the users to make them happy. This service offers NBN, ADSL, broadband internet, mobile data plans, and many others facilities to the users so that customer can use Belong for their A to Z task. Wi-Fi connection is a feasible option for enjoying the internet with the whole family at very affordable prices. There are so many customers who just bought the connection but did not know about the connecting it. Read this blog and setup Telstra Belong Wi-Fi with different modems.
The connection of Belong Wi-Fi With Different Modems
1. With Belong 4353 modem:
If the user has Belong 4353, then they can see on the Wireless Fidelity password card which comes with the product. The customer also found the details on the sticker under the modem.
- Open device’s Wi-Fi network name & select the preferred Wi-Fi for the connection
- Now on the next page, type the “Network Key” same as the given on the sticker
2. With Sagemcom 4315 modem:
If the user has Belong 4315, then they can see on the Wi-Fi card which comes with the modem. The customer also found the details on the sticker back of the device.
- Search for the preferred Wireless Fidelity network with its name in the device
- Where the details needed, add “Network Key” there and save the setting
3. With Technicolor TG797 modem
If the customer has Technicolor TG797, then they can see on the Wi-Fi card which comes with the modem. The customer also found the details on the sticker back of the modem.
- The user has to select the modem’s Wi-Fi network name from the required section
- And when the details are needed, use “Wireless Key” for accessing the account for the further details
In case if you have has another device which is not listed in the list then you should surely take a help from the experts. A team of Belong Customer Service is 24*7 available to help you when you got stuck in a troubled situation. In this way, you will not find it much difficult to resolve your issues when you are in high need of internet connection. We care for you and your need. Get Telstra, get connected with a high-speed internet connection.