Get guidance for Telstra Broadband and Wi-Fi Issues
Wi-Fi plays an important part when it comes to our professional lives especially. Our work gets along well only if there is a smooth and continuous supply of internet and the same comes from a proficient Wi-Fi set up.
Telstra consists of different renowned features for the ease of its users. It is proficient and perfect and in this article, we are going to discuss upon how to connect Telstra Wi-Fi for a secure and safe internet connection at your office or home.
Follow two ways for the establishment of Wi-Fi
1. The BigPond –supplied modem’s Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) feature.
2. Do the setup for Wi-Fi connection manually.
Now explore them and perform these techniques one by one for a secure connection of Telstra Wi-Fi.
On using a modem’s protected setup feature:-
- Visit the settings and then ‘Wi-Fi’ on your device. Take a look at your device’s instructions for more specifications.
- Find and hold on to the button of ‘pair’ or ‘WPS’ for about 5 seconds on your BigPond-supplied modem. It will appear on the front or back of your device according to the type of modem you have.
- If the ‘Pair/WPS’ light flashes, it means that your device has got an internet connection.
By using the manual methods:–
- Switch on the wireless receiver of your device.
- Scroll through the list of available networks.
- Choose the wireless network displayed on your device and fill in the password when prompted. You can find it either on your device or on the security card which comes with the BigPond-supplied modem.
Whenever you find it complicated, there is no need to get worried. Avail an online remote control assistance for the same and for that you can contact at Telstra Support Number 1-800-789-560. The official technicians are available for 24/7 to assist you in resolving any technical glitch in your product. The expert ones are here to give you the appropriate answers for all your particular queries. The team is very well versed with the related problems and how to find their solutions. You can reach to them for help at any time around the clock.