Wi-Fi is the best instrument to connect with the internet. It is often portable and reliable. Internet connection fuels our work and we can’t do any better developments without it. So, it is quite necessary that we choose the best Internet service provider to avoid our work getting hampered time and again.
Telstra ISP serves all the purposes of a decent internet service provider as it provides with the number of services and is often getting updated and upgraded to suit the growing needs of its customers. However, sometimes its Wi-Fi connection can get interrupted or go down because of one or the other reasons but with the help of this post, you can easily solve how to fix wifi connection of Telstra.
What are the basic Wi-Fi troubleshooting steps?
- Try rebooting your device –
- Switch off the system that is experiencing the connection issue.
- Turn it back on after waiting for 45 seconds.
- Try rebooting your modem –
- To do so, you will have to unplug the modem power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet after waiting for 10 seconds.
- Modem lights will come on in a few seconds. As soon as they light up, try to open your browser and try accessing any website such as telstra.com.au.
- See if there is an outage in your postcode/ suburb/ area.
- The lights of your modem dictate the problem to a greater extent. They would be either off or on. See upon the status of your ECO/ Power lights, WAN/ DSL lights as well as the internet lights.
- Try to reset the settings of your browser. Don’t forget that it would lead to the deletion of your browsing history and passwords.
- Check upon your modem settings –
- Go to your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.)
- Type in your internet IP in the address bar and click on Enter.
How to contact with Telstra customer service?
If you are unable to bring back the Wi-Fi connection anyhow, you can get in touch with us via Telstra number or 24×7 live chat. The professional technicians are experienced enough to answer all your queries. You can reach to us at any time around the clock. for more information, you can visit us on this Telstra Broadband Support