How To Change Belong Services After Changing The Address
Sometimes users have to shift from their homes to another place. And there, they have to set up their Belong account so that they can continue the work. But sometimes, consumers do not need to set the account again as there is already an account placed with the active phone service with any other name. The user just needs to provide some last address proofs, where they were live last. These proofs are called ‘proof of occupancy’ which you can know with the help of Belong Customer Care Service.
In case if you don’t receive your POD within 14 business days, it might be possible that the order has been withdrawn. To get the help you can contact Belong Service On Belong Contact Number 1-800-789-560.
Following Are ‘Proof of Occupancy’ Documents Which Users Could Need To Show & Provide
A user needs to show the “Proof of Occupancy” so that the service provided to the last address would be disconnected or now it can be connected to the new device.
Users are required to add the proofs of occupancy:-
- Rent agreement
- sale contract
- User required to have a letter of confirmation from a nursing home
- Consumer need to provide a Statutory declaration from the new occupant and a utility bill
- The customer required to provide the Statutory declaration from the owner of the property
- They need to fulfill the requirement of the Statutory declaration of bond payment receipt
The documents must have these requirements:
- There was a full name visible on the document
- The future address where the user is about to connect the service
- The date of commencement from the rental agreement
How Early User Can Get A Connection With Belong Tech Support?
As soon as the proof of occupancy would be updated with the server team, the service will auto start within 10 business day. With the above-mentioned features, a user can easily work with the Belong ISP. If there is an issue while working on the account, they should call on Belong Contact Number and get support from the Belong Customer Care Service team. Feel free to Contact Telstra with the team of experts in resolving the issues.