How To Change Wi-Fi Network Name and Password in Telstra Belong
Using a network with the Wi-Fi is a modern way of utilizing the technology. Nowadays people did not get the connection for their mobile; instead, they just take the broadband connection and utilize it via all the family members. The modem is work as the connector which connects the customer and internet via a cable and provides the necessary information to the user.
And now if the user wants to perform this action, a team of Belong is here to help them in this situation. Customers just need to follow these instructions and if they did not get the points they can take help from the experts of Belong Tech Support on the Belong Technical Support Number 1-800-789-560. The team will help the customer in the whole process and let the user change the Wi-Fi name and password with the simple tips.
Process To Change The Details In Belong 4353 Modem:
- First Of all, make sure that the modem is plugged in the Telstra Belong network.
- Now you need to open an internet tab and type the default gateway access. If the user did not get the address, then they should look behind on the modem.
- Enter the username and password which is provided on the back of the modem.
- On the next page, a user will get the option “Wi-Fi” select that option.
- Now you have to select the 2.4GHz or 5GHz according to the Wi-Fi network.
- Click on the button and make “Enable” button Checked.
- Now the new window will open in front of the user.
- From this page, a customer can edit the network name and network key field.
- At last, you are required to click on the button “Apply”.
Dial Telstra Support Number 1-800-789-560 For A comprehensive Assistance & Help
There are some tips for changing the Network name and password in the Belong 4353 Modem. The user needs to follow these instructions if they want to change the same. If a user finds any issue in the steps, they can take help from the experts by dialing Belong Support Number 1-800-789-560. A team is always ready to help the users whenever they need regarding their network.